Friday, July 18, 2014

Japan Day 55: The Last Day

Today is my last day in Japan, as I am departing at 5:50pm from Narita Airport to go back to Philadelphia. I don't want to go, but all good things must come to an end. I think that I was able to accomplish all that I've wanted to and more on this trip. As I hurriedly packed my suitcase, I've realized that it was very difficult for me to fit all of my belongs into my luggage. When I first came to Japan, my suitcase was pretty empty, but, as time went on, it slowing began filling up with souvenirs from friends and other meaningful items I have collected. As a reflection on my time in this country, like my suitcase, many things in Japan have become a part of me. As I travel back home, the memories and happiness that I have experienced here will continue to stay inside me, and I have truly grown from this international experience. 

No comments :

Post a Comment