Monday, June 30, 2014

Japan Day 36: Tokyu Hands and Crêpes

Today was my day off (on a Monday because of the peculiar dates of the program I am working at), so I slept for most of the morning. After a refreshing awakening, I went to visit Tokyu Hand, a DIY shop in Shibuya. The store had a lot of floors, and each floor was jam packed with items. Everything being sold had a unique vibe, and I felt a very creative atmosphere in the space.
For dinner, I had unagi (eel) for the first time in Japan at a chain restaurant called Yoshinoya. I have to say that, even before coming to Japan, eel was one of my favorite foods, so I was very satisfied with my meal today.
For dessert, I went to the famous Angels Heart Crêpes Cafe in Harajuku's Takeshita Street, which is the oldest crêpes place in Harajuku (where the crêpes are very well-known). I got the vanilla ice cream and banana flavor, and it was definitely a good deal because the crêpe was actually huge!

No comments :

Post a Comment